AT IOLA LIVING ASSISTANCE, OUR COMMITMENT TO OFFERING YOU A BETTER WORKING EXPERIENCE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS:
HOLIDAYS / VACATION / LEAVE
- Six paid holidays.
- Double time for those working the holiday.
- Vacation: up to 10 days for years 1-7, 15 days for years 8-14, and 20 for 15+ years. Earned on a pro-rated basis.
- Personal leave up to 4 days per calendar year. Earned on a pro-rated basis.
- Bereavement, jury duty, military leave and FMLA leave.
Iola Living Assistance contributes 75% of the premium for group health, dental and vision insurance for employees working 30 hours or more a week.
- Free short term disability plan with 24 weeks of benefits.
- $15,000 of free life insurance for employees working 20 hours or more a week.
- Flexible spending plan for employees working 20 hours or more a week.
- Workers Compensation.
- Supplemental insurance with payroll deductions.
- COBRA continuing health insurance.
- 401k plan with Iola Living Assistance contributing 50 cents on the dollar up to 8%
- PM and night shift differential for all nursing staff.
- On-call pay for RN’s and maintenance staff.
- Low cost meals for employees.
- Automatic deposit of payroll checks.
- Matching contributions to Social Security and Medicare.
- Employee longevity awards.
- Tuition reimbursement for eligible employees.
- Excellent on-line training courses for all employees.
EMPLOYEE HEALTH AND WELFARE
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Free flu shots for all employees.
- Tobacco free workplace.
- Equal opportunity employer.
Make a difference in the lives of others – join the team at Iola Living Assistance!
We are currently looking for enthusiastic and compassionate people to become part of our ILA family.
Current employment opportunities are listed below (call for more details):
- Housekeeping/Laundry Aide
Part time, every other Saturday
- Dining Room Aide
Full time, every other weekend, every other holiday
Click here for a printable Employment Application and Click here for the Background Check Authorization Form – Please print in ink. You must complete the entire application AND the Background Check Authorization Form and submit to our business office for consideration.
Iola Living Assistance Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer