The therapy team from MJ Care at Iola Living Assistance specializes in treating patients recovering from recent hospitalizations due to complex medical or surgical needs. With more than 60 years of combined treatment experience, our professionally licensed team of three therapists and two assistants provide each patient with individualized programs to maximize independence.
Our “Actual Living Environment” room has a full kitchen, laundry, and shower/tub where the patients regain the confidence and ability they need to return home.
The team includes physical therapists, occupational therapists, and speech-language pathologists who are experienced in treating patients with simple to complex medical, neurological or orthopedic conditions. Comprehensive treatment is provided seven days a week if needed providing restorative or maintenance programs.
Our rehab programs address the following concerns:
• Stroke or other neurological incidents
• Limb fractures, knee and hip replacement
• Fall prevention and balance training
• Arthritis and pain management for lower back, hips. knees, hands. shoulders
• Muscle, ligament and tendon strains and tears
• Speech-language deficits
• Voice disorders
• Swallowing/chewing deficits
• Physical conditioning and cognitive re-training/community re-entry
• Home safety assessments
Outpatient rehabilitation is available as well.
Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance is accepted.
For more information please call Iola Living Assistance at 715-445-2412